Plain Old Jen

Sunday, September 10, 2006

This ones for you, Emma!

Once upon a time there was a girl named Emma. She had a marvelous Chicken-hat that allowed her to see into my brain. One day, while collecting gold coins with my pal Luigi we were attacked by a chicken, with ginormous teeth and a pointy horn. Obviously this was no regular chicken. He had a stench of artificial smoke flavouring.

Now when this chicken came after us, we did the only logical thing ... we ran. Luigi and I had a lot of obstacles such as; turtles with wings that dropped bombs on us, fire breathing dinosaurs, catipillar guys with freaky capes and giant puddle jumping, man eating fish, etc. Although we managed to survive all these whacked out obstacles, the giant chicken was still hot on our heels.

You may be thinking, "What does this have to do with Emma's chicken-hat?". This is where our story gets interesting. All of a sudden, Luigi and I heard this ear piercing scream, like a 16 year old girl stumbling upon a big hairy spider. We spun around to see that it really was a 16 year old girl. Not just any ordinary 16 year old girl, this girl had the ability to lure large chickens with her amazing musical tastes. We knew our butts were saved.

Armed with her MP3 player and some of those tiny speakers, the chicken pied piper led the monstrous chicken though the city and away from us. Now luigi and I were intrigued and followed behind at a safe distance. As the last stains of Bono's haunting vocals faded, a mysterious building came into view. It was the legendary Olsen's (West Side....awh yhheeeah).

Our hero led the beast directly to the deli entrance where Mr. Olsen signed for the delivery. The girl had only one condition, that Mr. Olsen save the carcass of the giant chicken. Mr. O thought this was a strange request but agreed gladly after considering how much Smokin' Chickey Turken he could make from this animal.

The girl took the carcass and, knowing rightly well the magical properties of a giant chicken, she got her fash-on in a marvelous smokin' Chicken hat, which gave her the ability to see into my brain.

That girl's name was Emma and what does she see in my brain?

Hey Emma, you're so fine. You're so fine, you blow my mind. Hey Emma. *clap clap* Hey Emma *clap clap*

The End!

7 Comments:

Blogger gray said...

That was hilarious...and so true. I was totally there and I saw the whole thing go down.

2:07 a.m.  
Blogger Emma said...

oh Ho Ho... you are funny stuff... thanks for writing me that story... it is so true :) kind of anyway, but it did make me want more smoken' chickey turkin... yum-ness plus. love & kisses to ya, and i'm sure i will be leaving you more of the comments :)

8:30 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

I remember the day this happened, You're my HERO EMMA!!!

3:52 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey Gray, I forgot you were there!! Where were you again....*pondering*...Oh wait I remember where you were!

Weren't you hiding in the bushes taking pictures???

3:56 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

all I can say is:

O_o


haha! you guys are CRAZY!

<3

6:55 p.m.  
Blogger gray said...

Crazy? Yes...like the antedote for boredom!

7:50 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Darn skippy!!!

11:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home