Plain Old Jen

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm Still Here

Dear God,

I was just wondering if you have been busy lately....Why you ask? Well because I feel like you have kind of over looked me. I know that it is my fault because I haven't been keeping in touch like I should be. And I am truly sorry for that and I am really am trying to be better at it. I just feel that everyone else's lives are beginning to fall into place except mine. It is really frustrating and I feel really discouraged!

On the other hand I know that all things are done in your timing and we sometimes have to be patient! It is just hard to wait while watching everyone else around me seem to be moving forward and I am just standing still!!

Deep down I know you are there and haven't left me at all but I am just having trouble believing it right now...Bear with me Lord, Please just bear with me!!


Thanks for listening...

Love, Your Child ...Jen

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers Ho...not that the process may be faster, but that your ears my be open to his calling as you sit "in the stillness" and wait for his voice.

11:11 a.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks Christian!!

11:23 a.m.  
Blogger gray said...

I love you. I'm praying for you. I think you're one great lady.

10:06 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks Greer Face....

about the fun and laughter part!

11:38 a.m.  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Jen,
i love you, I love you, I love you, AND.... i know how you feel!
This is Jen (the wife by the way)

8:34 p.m.  
Blogger Emma said...

new update!

5:38 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm working on it Em, I'm working on it!!

7:09 p.m.  
Blogger Catherine Morris said...

Hey Jen, it might seem like some of our lives are moving on and yours is the only one that's not, but things aren't always what they seem. I would be grateful if you'd keep me in your prayers too.

Love in Christ,
Catherine

4:58 a.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Jen, you are an amazing woman of God, and I Love you so much, I don't think my life would havebeen the same had I not met you! I thank you so much for your honesty in posting this! Your in my prayers! Love you!

11:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home