Plain Old Jen

Monday, September 18, 2006

Back To Work

Well, well, the time has come again where I can not sleep until 11am everyday, lazy around and do nothing. That's right I am back to work on Wednesday. I am so excited even though I won't be with the kids until next week. Getting back into a routine, is good for me. My job is only a part time one and I don't work when kids are not in school (like summer, Christmas, March Break, etc..), but I love it. Well at least I did last year!

So if those of you who read this want to pray that I find another job that will fit into my schedule that would be great and pray that I have a good year at the After School Program (ASP) that would be great. I am sure this isn't the last you will hear of the ASP, guaranteed there will be more stories as I begin to work with the kids....

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm excited for you jen, i hope God gives you many moments of his presence, and you get to spend them with the kids.

7:47 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks Paul!

2:51 p.m.  
Blogger gray said...

ASP. Love you cupcake. God's got stuff planned. Good stuff.

6:14 p.m.  
Blogger Emma said...

i'm excited for you to start work again... but i'm not excited for you to not be around the house... i will miss you for those like... 9 hours a day i won't see you... love & kisses to ya.

10:28 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

I will miss you too Emma!!

11:00 a.m.  
Blogger Jennifer said...

WooHOO. I Love the Fall and Schedules.
Can't Wait to hear your ASP stories.
Love you

7:46 p.m.  
Blogger A.E.B said...

I heart you Jen

10:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home