Plain Old Jen

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

White Fluffy Kittens


So last night Emma, Gray and I were watching tv and there was a toilet paper commercial. Maybe you have seen it. It is the Royale one with the little kittens in the bathroom and they are playing with the toilet paper. They puff up, like they become fluffier. (it is for softer TP). If you want to see the kittens fluff up go to www.royale.ca .

Anyways, Emma and I being who we are started thinking....what if you accidentally wiped your butt with a fluffy white kitten. Who would want to do that? Can you imagine that? That would be weird...

Now, Mine and Emma's come back is ....shut up or I will wipe your butt with a fluffy white kitten...


All I can say is Thanks Royale for giving me something to post about....

And for my loyal readers, my question for you is what do you think about toilet paper commerials? And which one is your favorite or least favorite??

5 Comments:

Blogger gray said...

As long as I don't have to watch that freakin' Charmin' Bear, I'm a ok with having my bum wiped with a fluffy kitten. Gosh I hate that Bear!!!!!

Remember the time I was complaining about the charimin bear in Walmart and that Random Lady was totally backing me up?

8:24 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Yes, yes I do!! That was a funny moment I will probably never forget!! At the time I was thinking, Oh Lord not another one!

And I honestly never thought there would ever be another person who hated the charmin bears as much as you do, but I was proved wrong...hehehe

8:50 p.m.  
Blogger Emma said...

i definatly love those kittens... now i just want to buy one & keep it around the house... yeah... maybe i'll do that... :)

10:50 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

keep it around the house for butt wiping??

i'm not going to lie, it would be tempting....nope i was lying...it wouldn't be tempting at all...heheh

11:50 p.m.  
Blogger Emma said...

ha... your funny

5:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home