Plain Old Jen

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ear part 4

First I want to thank all of you for your prayers, they have defiantly been felt. My jaw is doing a lot better. I can eat almost anything now (it takes a bit more time) and if I use my jaw a lot then it hurts afterwards. But all in all it's good.

I went to see my family doctor today who informed me that swelling in my ear canal has gone down but is still pretty infected. Also now my ear drum is infected too! Which is not helping my hearing, which according to him won't be back to normal for another week or so. Argh!

So yes, please continue to pray. Thanks again...

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam O said...

Ah yes, my father, always the bearer of wonderful health related news!

1:47 a.m.  
Blogger Naomi said...

glad to hear you are getting better Jen!

6:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home