Plain Old Jen

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Exciting News


I am a proud new owner of Corner Gas Season 3 and I am super excited. Why is this so exciting, well because in my opinion I think this is one of the most clever & funniest shows on tv and it is Canadian.

I am really looking forward to sitting down, relaxing and watching this wonderful tv show. I miss some of the season 3 episodes because I was at work, doing homework, or writing an essay. HA - who am I trying to kid, I would of never missed Corner Gas for homework or essay writing.

If you have never seen this show, I recommend you watch at least one episode (because after that you will be hooked). It is on Monday nights at 8:30pm on CTV or you can check out their website,
www.cornergas.com .

So my question for you is what show is it that you can't miss??

10 Comments:

Blogger gray said...

I find I don't really watch a whole lot of TV these days. But I really love corner Gas. It's probably my favorite show. It ALWAYS makes me laugh. I love that you tape tv for me too.

7:51 p.m.  
Blogger Emma said...

i love corner gas too! survivor baby... can't miss that jazz... though not as clever as corner gas, and not canadian... for some reason i am addicted... curious.

10:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:41 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:06 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks Jen, sorry if I offended you, was not my intention nor your mum.

11:58 p.m.  
Blogger Catherine Morris said...

I like Corner Gas but have to confess that I haven't seen a single episode since I left college. My "can't miss" show used to be Dog the Bounty Hunter but I find my interest in it waning a little these days and I find myself losing interest in it.

Hey, I'm glad you came clean about your diligence, or lack of it, when it came to writing essays last year. Who do you need to impress? You already graduated! :o)

Hallelujah! My essay writing days are over!

Love and peace,
Catherine

2:43 a.m.  
Blogger gray said...

Yup that's right, We've graduated and there's nothing anyone can do about it now! YAY!

8:57 a.m.  
Blogger A.E.B said...

The show that I absolutely can't miss (even tho its canceled) is arrested development

7:08 p.m.  
Blogger gray said...

Watched the Skirt episode this morning after y'all left. Good Stuff

1:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home