Plain Old Jen

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Update

Last night was a pretty horrible night. I couldn't sleep because I was in a lot of pain. I am use to sleeping on my right side and of course that is the ear that is infected. This morning my face is swollen a lot more and I can hardly open my mouth. I had soup to eat for lunch and it hurt to open my mouth enough to get the spoon in also to chew the noodles. Yup that's right I said the noodles. Anyways, please continue to pray and I will try to keep you updated.

3 Comments:

Blogger gray said...

oh Jen, I'm praying. Did you really go to work today?

3:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord , please heal Jen, she wants to serve you so much, give her not just a healing but much needed sleep. In your mighty name we pray.
will continue to pray jen.

7:57 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Of course I went to work! I mean my ear was hurting like hell (pardon my french) but really, if I stayed home it still would of hurt so why not. Plus I don't like missing days with the kids, they need as much consistency as possible. And I love them!!

9:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home