Plain Old Jen

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Prayer Request

Hello Everyone,
I have a prayer request. I woke up this morning feeling fine and while I was at work my right ear started throbbing and I was thinking that is weird and random, so I just kind of ignored it. But by the end of work I was in a lot more pain. I then called the clinic (and got in) where I seen a very nice doctor who told me I have an ear infection. It is not a regular infection, most ear infections are found in the ear drum but mine is in the ear canal which is causing my ear to swell and my face around my ear. This is a little painful. So I would really appreciate your prayers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Morris said...

I've had one or two ear infections like that. The first one was the result of using a Qtip to clean out my ear and then going for a two hour bike ride on a windy day. The doctor who treated me told me that if I wanted to clean out my ear in future I should use my elbow to do it. I've never forgotten that.

Dear Jesus, please put Your hand on Jen's ear and pour Your healing power into her. Touch every place where there is inflammation and infection and restore her ear to divine health. Thank You, Lord. I ask this in the Name of Jesus.

11:57 p.m.  
Blogger gray said...

Amen

12:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home