Plain Old Jen

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Inner Battles


I've realized lately that I am struggling with an inner battle that I didn't really know I had (I hate those ones). This battle is one that goes way back in my life and it is something I didn't really think was affecting me or maybe the better choice of words is that I was in denial about it.

After a conversation with a friend I realized this "struggle" is something I have been battling for a long time and isn't going to go way. I am not going to lie, I'm afraid to start dealing with it because I don't really know how to start and it means a lot of pain I need to face...

But on the upside I have a God who is all powerful and almighty. I just ask that you keep me in your prayers...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying for you Jen.

11:15 p.m.  
Blogger gray said...

yes mam.

i got yer back.

6:19 p.m.  
Blogger gray said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:19 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure thing Jen, will keep you in prayer.

4:34 p.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

I will be praying for you!

3:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw mang, inner battles suck...ever notice how when things seem to be in the clear, you get to rootin around and find more junk? Good Luck yo (and by that I mean Ill pray fo ya)

8:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home