Plain Old Jen

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Small Things...


Lately God has been showing me that He is in the small things. Ever since He has brought it to my attention I have been notice more and more. I guess before God opened my eyes to this I never really stopped to notice or honestly really even cared.

For me this has really deepen my relationship with God and I feel like I am on a whole new level with him. It is an amazing feeling that I am having a hard time putting into words.

For those of you who know me, know that I am not good with words never have been and maybe never will. When I was thinking about what to write in this post I got a picture (I know, hard to believe..haha), the picture was just like the one up in the left hand corner but in black and white. It took me a minute to see what God was trying to say to me and then I clued in.

The dandelion is a whole flower every part of it, so one could say that it is made up of many small parts which God has so perfectly put together. And that is the same for us, God has meticulously put us together with every small detail planned out. We just need to trust Him.

6 Comments:

Blogger gray said...

That is a beautiful picture. thanks for sharing that...I needed to hear it

4:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well jen i read your blogs, and i think your pretty good with words, i also think your good at picking pics , i like the one of the seeds of the dandielion.
The sandpaper in my life is working, God is really doing some heavy pottery.

11:22 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Gray,
*hug

Paul,
Thanks and good to hear that God is doing some heavey pottery.

Greer,
It is amazing and I can't believe I never noticed before!! How could I have not noticed??? AHH!! The main thing is that I notice now...

9:17 a.m.  
Blogger Hilary Ladd said...

beautiful..

12:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is in the small things...sometimes I imagine him being the very air I breathe, filling my lungs and giving life to something that, well, seems lifeless without him. Your picture reminds me that, this world really is a spiritual place, and there is a spiritual balance to it...every creation feels like a memory of a blessing.

2:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that pic Jen! And your blog is all so true. Thank you for bringing that to my attention... I'm going to think on that...


LOVE YA!

4:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home