Plain Old Jen

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Jesus Spit on Me



Mark 8:22 - 30

"They came to Bethsaida, and some people brought a blind man and begged Jesus to touch him. He took the blind man by the hand and led him outside the village. When he had spit on the man's eyes and put his hands on him, Jesus asked, "Do you see anything?" He looked up and said, "I see people; they look like trees walking around." Once more Jesus put his hands on the man's eyes. Then his eyes were opened, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly. Jesus sent him home, saying, "Don't go into the village."

5 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Jesus has the coolest spit ever.

4:10 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what the man would say when he saw the hat?

4:36 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

He would say Damn, where can I get one of those styling hats?

Where I would reply, You need a very cool and hip Mum Mum to knit you one....

1:17 a.m.  
Blogger gray said...

What can I say...cool and hip are drawn to me like stink to a dog.

I'm likin' it.

3:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah...Oh Jesus you are Good.

12:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home