Plain Old Jen

Monday, January 08, 2007

SNOW DAY



Today, in Saint John and surrounding area we had a snow day. Now when school is cancelled that means I don't have to go into work so I too, get a snow day. It was a very unexpected snow day but has been great so far. My morning began by Emma running into my room at around 8am yelling "school is cancelled", after my heart attack, I got up and went upstairs to see the snow...That is where my day began.

(the snowman's name is Twiggy, also take note of my hat. It's the coolest hat in the WORLD!! Are you JEALOUS??? You should be!!!)


Emma and I then sat on the couch in the kitchen and listened to the radio. And then I decided I needed a nap so back to bed for a hour or so...ZzZzZz....Then when I got up. Em and I went outside and made a snowman. Yup that's right! This was followed by a nice warm cup of hot chocolate.



OH HOW I LOVE SNOW DAYS!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

i miss twiggy... i cant believe hes gone already... darn you stupid snow!!!! thanks for all those fabulous dates today HoHo... i hope there will be many more to come...

12:03 a.m.  
Blogger Adam O said...

Sounds better than my snow day, or lack thereof. Plenty of snow, but no cancellations.

12:12 a.m.  
Blogger A.E.B said...

lol its a snowman

6:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so I was going to ask if the snow man survived or if you got the freak rain storm in January, but going by emma's comment i'm guessing you got the freak weather.
though it looked like a cool snowman to go with the cool knitted hat, looks familiar.

11:23 p.m.  
Blogger gray said...

wow, he looks so much better in that picture than he does on the lawn right now!

I do totally love that hat!

It blew chuncks that we didn't get snow in town.

2:02 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

way to remind me that poor twiggy is dead!! *tear tear...

9:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your snowman, that's a great pic. You can thank me for the 2nd snow storm that came yesterday (Jan 15th-)cuz it aint my birthday (eve)without a snowfall... :)
sorry that school wasn't cancelled though!

12:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home